Being a good speaker is on everyone’s cards! You can be that person that persuades your audience!
The basic training course is set up for beginners and inexperienced speakers. Everyone can attend, though we keep a maximum of 12 speakers for a day. This to make sure everyone gets the attention they deserve!
The open training session covers a variety of topics that will help you become a better speaker. You will learn how to control nerves, tell a story and what makes a great presence.
What is being covered in the course?
In the course, there will be attention for…
- The current situation: we will look at individual strengths and weaknesses
- Understanding and connecting with the audience
- Body language
- How to handle nerves
- Specific tips and tricks to keep the engagement
What will you learn in the course?
During the day you will learn:
- how to get and keep the attention when speaking
- how to get engagement when speaking
- how to be remembered
- how to tell a story
- specific tips and tricks that will make them a great speaker
Who is it for?
Who should attend this course?
- Beginners and inexperienced speakers looking for confidence and starting tips
- Marketers that want to be better at presenting themselves
The open sessions are organised in both London and The Netherlands (also in Dutch). The sessions only take place when there are enough sign-ups.
The Netherlands: April 10, 11 or 12 (The Hague or Zeist)
United Kingdom: March 13, 14 or 15 (London)
Tell us what days and location would fit you best and we will let you know when there are enough sign-ups!