Everyone wants to be a good speaker with impact.
You can be that person that persuades your audience!
The open training course is set up for all types of speakers. Everyone can attend, though we keep a maximum of 12 speakers for a day. This to make sure everyone gets the attention they deserve!
Our training sessions are unique because our approach is to take your strengths and make that the core of how you present. You can become a natural speaker with impact by being who you are!
What topics will be covered?
We will cover a variety of topics including:
- Handling nerves
- Body language
- Structuring a talk
- And more!
What will we be doing in the course?
In the course, there will be…
- a personal approach
- exercises for during the session and to take home
- checklists for your presentation
- specific tips and tricks
- persuasion techniques
- tips on drastically improving your body language to have more impact
What will you learn in the course?
During the day you will:
- know how to structure a talk
- know how to get people to listen to you AND take action
- know how to be remembered
- specific tips and tricks that will make them a great speaker
- know all the secrets I use to do stunning talks that have impact
Who is it for?
Who should attend this course?
- Beginners, inexperienced and experienced speakers looking for confidence and tips
- Anyone that want to be better at presenting themselves
Because Speak with Persuasion works with a specific type of training, we are able to create a training in which everyone gets the attention and advice they need. We make our training as personal as possible!
The open sessions are organised in both London and The Netherlands (also in Dutch). The sessions only take place when there are enough sign-ups.
The Netherlands: April 9 or 16 (The Hague or Zeist)
United Kingdom: No date set yet
Tell us what days and location would fit you best and we will let you know when there are enough sign-ups!
The Prize for one person for a 5-hour session is $199