Pitches are there to be won. Persuading your potential client is the key to success. You can win every pitch you enter!
Your team has worked hard. It has prepared a great slide deck for the pitch. You will win this pitch. Because you worked so hard on it! Others don’t stand a chance.
And then the dreadful phone call or e-mail comes: you lost the pitch.
Why did this happen? What went wrong? All the hard work, down the drain.
You can’t win all pitches. But you can win most. By presenting yourself and your business in the best possible way. By being able to persuade the potential client. By understanding how to beat your competitors.
Our pitching training focuses on making your team stronger in pitches to clients. Your team will learn how to persuade and how to stand out.
What is covered in the course?
In the course, there will be attention for…
- the current situation: we will look at strengths and weaknesses
- building the right story
- understanding and connecting with those you are pitching
- persuasion in presenting
- body language
- specific tips and tricks on pitching
What will your staff learn in the course?
When the workshop is over the attendees will have learned…
- how to touch on the right topics when pitching
- how to be remembered and how to show their business
- how to built a story in a pitch
- how to build a great deck
- specific tips and tricks that will make them better at pitching
Who is it for?
Who should attend this course?
- Teams that want to learn how to be better at pitching
- Teams that want to sharpen their persuasion skills