There are at least eight different occasions on which your employees need to be able to speak in public
Here’s a challenge: Start counting the number of times people in your office are presenting. Count the internal meetings. Followed by actual events. Training sessions, client meetings, pitches, internal sessions. Even birthday speeches. Count them all.
The number will be a lot higher than you think. At least eight different occasions!
We have to present (ourselves) all the time.
Now think about the amount of time that is being put in there. And then think about the outcome. Do you feel it has a good ROI? Probably not. People talk and present a lot. But they rarely get out of a talk what they could have.
This is because it’s not easy to step into a room and persuade people to buy or to accept your point of view. You need to be able to express yourself.
Having staff that is capable of expressing themselves in the right away. Having staff that is capable of persuading clients. Having staff that doesn’t need hours to discuss or debate strategy. Wouldn’t that be great?
Our dedicated training sessions will help your team become better presenters. In all the above-mentioned situations. We will exercise internal presentations, practice talking to clients and more.
The course can be made bespoke to the wishes of your company and talents within your staff.
What is covered in the course?
- We will look at individual strengths and weaknesses
- Understanding and connecting with those you are talking to
- Persuasion techniques
- Building a strategy together
- Structuring a message
- Specific tips and tricks
What will your staff learn in the course?
When the workshop is over the attendees will have learned…
- How to get people to listen
- How not to be nervous
- How to persuade
- How to structure what they want to get across
- Specific tips and tricks that will make them a better presenter
Who is it for?
Who should attend this course?
- Teams looking to improve their presenting skills
- Teams that want to increase the effectiveness of their meetings
- Teams that want to learn how to persuade