Everybody wants to speak as if they are a TED speaker. To captivate the audience. To really make an impact. Here’s your chance!
The Captivating Program helps speakers with (some) experience become TED-like captivating speakers.
In this course, we focus on details that make a huge difference.
What is being covered in the course?
In the course, there will be attention for…
- the current situation: we will look at individual strengths and weaknesses
- building the right story
- understanding and connecting with the audience
- body language
- specific tips and tricks to make the presentation stand out
- working towards a goal
What will you learn in the course?
During the day you will learn:
- how to get more engagement when speaking
- how to be remembered
- how to tell a story
- how to build a great deck
- specific tips and tricks that will make you a memorable speaker
Who is it for?
Who should attend this course?
- More experienced speakers who want to improve and get feedback
- Experienced speakers who want specific feedback and tips to become even better
- More experienced speakers that want to make their talks memorable
- Speakers that want to tell a story
The open sessions are organised in both London and The Netherlands (also in Dutch). The sessions only take place when there are enough sign-ups.
Tell us what days and location would fit you best and we will let you know when there are enough sign-ups!
[grwebform url=”https://app.getresponse.com/view_webform_v2.js?u=ibnjv&webforms_id=9719005″ css=”on” center=”off” center_margin=”200″/]