On the right, you can see my son playing tennis. Before a tennis match, and sometimes even during, my son often looks at a note. This note was given to him by his tennis coach. It’s his personal ‘plan’. The things he needs to think about when playing tennis. It helps him stay on top of things and helps him improve.
I think everybody needs a plan like that. Especially when you are speaking in front of an audience.
Get your personal speaking plan
Are you looking to improve your speaking skills, but you don’t know where to start? Let us analyse your speaking skills and we’ll create a personal speakers plan for you! We will analyse your strengths and weaknesses and tell you where and how to improve.
How does it work?
Based on your talks and a conversation with you, we look at what is important for you as a speaker. We look at the things you are great at, that you can emphasise. We look at the things that need attention. This means we look at both the content as well as body language.
With all this information we will make you a personal plan, which will help you improve over time. You will have your own ‘checklist’ that you can use when preparing for a talk.
What’s your benefit?
- You will know where and how to improve your speaking skills.
- You will have a plan that helps you each time you do a talk. Look at your plan, remember the most important elements and your talk will go great!
- You will see improvement each time you do a presentation
How much does a plan cost?
The cost of a personal plan depends on your goals.
- Basic analysis of speaking skills and starting tips: 149 euros
- Extensive analysis, a call in which we discuss your skills and a step-by-step plan: 299 euros
- A yearly update on the plan, with two sessions: 199 euros per year (* renewed every 2 years)
If you want to know more? Get in touch now and we’ll send you the details of the possibilities and set up a call!