Thank you for subscribing to the Speak with Persuasion Tips!
IMPORTANT: remember to confirm your subscription!!!
Click the link in the confirmation e-mail in your inbox to start receiving our e-mails, you won’t get any if you don’t!
We want to make sure you receive the best tips possible and that you don’t miss a thing. So we’d like to explain how you can make sure you receive the right e-mails by white listing our emails. A whitelist is a list of accepted e-mail addresses or domain names from which an e-mail blocking program will allow messages to be received.
Many e-mail and Internet companies are now using programs to block unwanted e-mail, by many called spam. Sometimes, however, these programs block e-mail you want to get.
To ensure you are receiving your unique tips add the corresponding Speak with Persuasion email addresses to your email white list to ensure the best chance of receiving our content and updates.
Why is this important?
Unsolicited, unwanted advertising e-mail, commonly known as “spam”, has become a big problem. It’s reached such proportions that most e-mail services and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have put some sort of blocking or filtering system in place or begun relying on self-proclaimed blacklists to tell the good guys from the bad.
We as Speak with Persuasion support the intention of getting rid of spam. However, it is commonly known that the current systems for stopping spam are far from perfect. Often e-mail you do want ends up in the wrong folder (or tab). Not getting the emails you signed up for can’t be what the intention.
As it happens, there’s something you can do! to keep your subscription’s content from falling into the false positive trap, you can “white-list” email.
White-list us now, before your delivery is interrupted.
Below are instructions for some of more popular email services. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP’s customer service folks for their instructions.
1. In your inbox, locate an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
3. Confirm it for future messages
and you are done!
If your email ends up in the ‘promotions tab’, find the email, open it and click the “Not Promotions” button on top.
When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”.
1. Select “Mail”
2. Select “Preferences” from the top menu
3. In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
4. Click the “Add Rule” button.
5. In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
6. Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
7. Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus.
8.Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later
1. Right-click on the message in your inbox.
2. Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
3. Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”